Please leverage the following resources to power your job search.
Don't forget… 85% of all jobs are found through networking. Networking with peers at in-transition and educational events to find your new career opportuntity is another great reason to join New Jersey SHRM chapters.
SHRM Online Resources
Chapter Career Boards
SHRM In Transition Groups
Networking and peer support for professionals who are unemployed or seeking a new employment opportunity.
Meets 4:00pm before every scheduled SHRM monthly meeting
- Holiday Inn, Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ
- See CNJ website for meeting dates
- Request to receive networked list of job opportunities from MSRICCO [at] aol [dot] com.
- Note: Professionals active in SHRM Chapters, those who attend free CNJ In-Transition Meetings or referred by SHRM leadership are eligible to be added to the Job networking notifications
- Meets 10:00 AM immediately after every scheduled JSAHR monthly meeting at Jumping Brook Country Club, Jumping Brook Road, Neptune, NJ.
- If interested in more information, please contact: dccoulson [at] monmouth [dot] com (Donna), mprotono [at] comcast [dot] net (Mike), or KDGhonch [at] aol [dot] com (Karl)
- Our Chapter is striving to provide more services to all of our members. As an additional resource to our Members who find themselves "In-Transition" (or laid off, or downsized, or right sized, or just plain unemployed) or have a feeling they will soon be "In-Transition", we are sponsoring a networking group that meets in conjunction with our Monthly Chapter meetings. For more information on our networking group, please contact Laurie Murphy or at 908-276-1319.
- The HRMA of Princeton In-Transition Group meets monthly on the second Monday from 4:30pm - 5:30pm, just prior to the Chapter's regular dinner meeting, at the Hyatt Regency on Rte. 1, Princeton. There is no charge to attend. We alternate between speakers who present on topics of interest to HR professionals in transition and open networking. We host a Yahoo Group to post job openings in Human Resources. Go to yahoogroups and seek out HRMACIT or follow this link, HRMACIT. To join, you must have a Yahoo account. For more information, send an email to HRMACIT [at] yahoogroups [dot] com.
Attention Career Resource Suppliers
Visit our Marketing and Sponsorship page if you are interested in supporting the Garden State Council • SHRM and the 11 New Jersey SHRM Affiliated chapters.